I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend.
A few very important notes:
• All applications for Nov. 1st ED and EA deadlines should be submitted next Monday, Oct. 15th. I will not guarantee that any applications submitted after that date will submitted by Nov. 1st. In addition to submitting your application through the Common App, please make sure you COMPLETE the application process by doing the following on Naviance:
1. List your schools under "Colleges I'm Applying to" on Naviance
2. Make sure the correct deadline appears (you can change this by clicking on the pencil icon)
3. Make sure you have requested your scores sent to ED/EA schools through the ACT site or College Board site. (If you have a 11/1 deadline and have not requested scores sent yet I suggest that you rush the scores to ensure that they get there by the deadline)
4. Make sure your two teachers are added to Naviance in the Teacher Recommendation section(Do not add me!)
5. Make sure your Naviance account and Common App Account are matched. (If you are having trouble doing this stop by the college office and we can help you)
IF ALL OF THESE STEPS ARE NOT COMPLETE BY 10/15 YOUR APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE COMPLETE BY THE DEADLINES.
I am sharing the updated list of colleges visiting ICE -- Bard, Hampshire, Sarah Lawrence, Brandeis, Reed and Columbia College (the arts school in Ohio) are all coming this week. Please send a quick email to me letting me know that you'll be coming.