Here is an incredible opportunity for ICE 9th and 10th grade students to participate in the No Barriers Summit in beautiful Copper Mountain, Colorado taking place at the end of the school year from June 23-26, 2016. The Summit is No Barrier's signature event bringing together thousands of people of all abilities from across the world to embark on 50+ adaptive activities in sports, adventure, arts, and education.
The No Barriers Summit is completely FREE of charge for ICE students thanks to our 4-year partnership with No Barriers Youth. Each student selected to participate in the No Barriers Summit will receive a scholarship covering all expenses including:
- Round trip air transportation from NYC to Denver, CO
- Round trip ground transportation from Denver to Copper Mountain
- 3 nights at a hotel at the summit (students will stay 4 days/3 nights, traveling home on the final day/Sunday)
- All meals eaten at Summit are included (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- All activities are included; however, there are varying fees for clinics. Clinic fees will be covered up to a total of $140 per student. Students will register for clinics that they would like to join. If students would like to register for clinics where the total fees exceed $140, students may choose to pay the difference. The funding provided should allow students to participate in almost any clinics they wish.
- Opportunities to win prizes at the Summit
To learn more, visit No Barriers and check out the attached flyer.
Please talk to your advisor and contact Joey Zannino at email@example.com if you are interested in having your child apply for this FREE opportunity. Scholarship opportunities are limited. We will be selecting a team of students in March based on leadership skills and involvement with and enthusiasm for No Barriers.
Please discuss this with your child over break and be in touch if you are interested. Have a great break!