You’re cordially invited to the annual 10th grade Arts Night on Tuesday, May 22nd from 5pm to 7:30pm
Every year, the 10th graders have the opportunity to go to Washington DC with the school. On this trip, the students have the privilege to work with some organizations to further develop their cycle four project. With the trip comes the task of fundraising. The class has been doing work all year to raise money for the trip, but the final event is the Annual Arts Night.
There will be a wide selection of food, drinks and entertainment.
Come to see:
- Music from the 10th grade electives in the small gym with a buffet dinner from 5-6
- Plays from the 10th graders in the auditorium from 6-730
Tickets and Pricing:
- 10 dollars in advance; have your children buy tickets from Katie Hunter’s room or any of the 10th graders
- 13 dollars at the door; tickets will be found inside the main lobby at ICE (16th street entrance)
- Access to both of the performances from 5-7:30pm
- Access to a variety of foods available in the small gym during music performances
- 5-6pm is music and food in the small gym
- 6-7:30pm are the plays in the auditorium
ICE 10th graders Arts Night Committee.