Since its early days, I.C.E. has had extremely high levels of parent involvement. We are asking you to continue this trend by volunteering to fill these positions (click the associated link, each link is different, sign up for one or more position):
PTA Spanish Language Translator online only
- Translate the weekly newsletter
- Upload translation to the Spanish page
- Work with a team taking turns with translation
- Attend weekly Town Meeting (Wednesdays at 10:50am - 11:39am) to take minutes
- Prepare the minutes for distribution to parents via MailChimp.
- Several parents take turns attending Town Meeting. The number of times you are attending meetings depends on the amount of volunteers and their availability
Treasurers-in-Training (2 volunteers) – 2hrs/wk @school, rest online
- Spearhead the development of the PTA budget with the Administration & PTA Co-Presidents
- Maintain a record of all income & expenditures by the PA
- This is a shared role that is why we need 2 parents. (Join with a friend). Two hours a week at school during school hours. Everything else can happen at home, online using QuickBooks and PayPal. We will show you everything you need to know.
7th Grade Representative (1-3hr/month; mostly online)
- As Grade Rep it will be your responsibility to ensure that all families are connected and receiving relevant information in a timely manner
- Help plan events for the families in your grade and the school
- Although you are not required to attend meetings, socials and events doing so, whenever possible, is an excellent way to connect with families and learn more about the school
5k RUN WALK Event Volunteer– Sept 22nd
- Race Day: Course Marshall (9 volunteers)
- Donations for runners would be appreciated
Spring Fling Team Coordinators: work on ownschedule, attend monthly meetings, attend event
- SF Soliciting Coordinator (1 volunteer), Sept-May, online – oversee the donations team, work with bidding for good, etc.
- SF Entertainment Coordinator (1 volunteer) March – May – organize the entertainment, music, PA system, projector, etc.
- SF Wine Pull Coordinator (1 volunteer) March – May – solicit wine donations, organize wine pull raffle
Teacher Staff Holiday Gift Coordinator (1 volunteer) November & December
Organize and manage monetary gifts from parents to teachers & staff
- Organize Grade Reps & Advisory parents on collecting monetary gifts
- With the help of Grade Reps, Advisory parents & volunteers: count, divide and distribute monetary gifts; write up cards & stuff envelopes
- Work on own schedule except for 1 evening for counting with the team & distribution at the holiday party
- Organize the Annual ICE Holiday Celebration
- Organize food donations, decorations & volunteers and music/entertainment
- Work on own schedule online except on the day of the event
If you have questions about volunteering EMAIL US
We are looking forward to our time together – we promise it won’t be dull!